Providing an Outplacement service to employees who are going through the process of redundancy enables the smooth transition for employees and employers during what is always a difficult time.
To avoid a negative impact across the organization, an Outplacement Service ensures employees affected by a re-structure or down-sizing will be aware help is provided in facilitating their next career steps.
We have managed Outplacements for organizations across the globe. Liaising with our global offices and our specifically structured outplacement partners, we can ensure each employee receives the optimal level of coaching and personal guidance during the outplacement process.
Benefits for Employee:
- Providing guidance to employees through the uncertainty of redundancy
- Providing a clear and structured career marketing plan for the next step
- Ensuring employees are up to date with current employment market trends
- Assessing and coaching on employee suitability on next career step
- Via Emotional Intelligence and detailed psychometric profiling, identify most suitable company culture, next career step and target prospect organizations
- Via our vast outplacement partners across global markets, we can enable the employee to engage with leading organizations and headhunters focused on specific markets and functions
- Enables employee to manage the change with confidence and effectiveness
- Provides employee with a structured CV, highlighting core skills and competencies dominant in the employment market
- Provides coaching to employees on maximizing their network, improving their interview techniques and how to target the most suitable job opportunities
- Supports employee in finding a new role or to maximize employee branding in the market via pro-active approaches
Benefits for Employer:
- Manage the lay-off or redundancy process on behalf of the employer
- Ensuring clear communication is delivered to employees and offering a solution in delivering the difficult decision of down sizing
- Strengthening the employers brand as an employee-centric organization
- Protecting the employers image and enhancing positive role they have during redundancy
- Avoiding dis-enchantment within the organization due to lack of or mis-communication
What is provided:
- Calibration meeting with each employee to assess their career/ location aspirations
- Assess their core skills and key experiences
- Devise a detailed career marketing road map outlining target organizations based on location and skillset
- A detailed Emotional Intelligence assessment to ascertain the ideal culture and working environment
- Detailed psychometric assessment to identify the positioning of each employee in the current employment market
- CV assessment, coaching and advise
- Networking and self-help guidance on how to maximize positioning in the candidate market
- Introduction to head hunting partners, who are experts in the respective location and function
- Open communication and availability for employee providing ongoing advice and guidance
- Pre-interview coaching and maximizing level of preparation
We endeavor to provide the guidance and tools needed for employees to succeed in finding their next career move.
Once we start to work with you, we do so indefinitely.
For information on managing individual employees, multi-employee redundancy or large down-sizing projects, please contact us to discuss further.